PROCESSING DONATION & SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
In order to benefit from the time required to evaluate applications and plan for a potential sponsorship, requests must be received at least one month before the beginning of the activity. All applications submitted to CANAC will be processed and will receive a response by email.
Note that CANAC will not agree to any sponsorship for the following requests:
- Personal initiatives or those concerning a single person;
- Requests pertaining to outings or travel;
- Activities promoting alcohol consumption;
- Requests made by individuals or families in need;
- Requests made by political parties, religious orders, or interest groups;
- Film, theatre, musical, video, or graphic productions;
- Events held on CANAC premises (interior or exterior);
- Datebooks for groups or other organizations;
- Equipment loans;
- Sponsoring CANAC employees.
The organization must:
- Hold the event for which the donation or sponsorship was granted in the Province of Québec;
- Represent a set of individuals. The donation or the sponsorship cannot serve to benefit a single individual;
- Hold official status and a non-profit organization or a public entity registration number;
- Demonstrate sound management.
Sponsorship requests must:
- Reach one or more of CANAC’s target consumer groups;
- Give CANAC significant and unique visibility according to an exchange agreement whereby the value is at least equivalent to the contribution;
- Offer sufficient exposure to a critical mass of people.
For more information, see the Donation & Sponsorship Policy.
Contact us at email@example.com by mail at : Commandites, 6245, boul. Wilfrid-Hamel, L'Ancienne-Lorette, QC, G2E 5W2