Water blowout adapter. Winterize recreational vehicles (RV), fifth-wheels, outdoor water lines and garden hoses.
Features and benefits • Ideal to prevent the risk of freezing outdoor water pipes during the winter months and facilitate annual maintenance, parts replacement or repairs.
• Robust and high efficiency design for a longer lifespan
• Quick operation and easy to use
• Environmentally friendly alternative: no antifreeze needed
• Robust, lightweight and ultra-flexible hose
• Hose compliant with RoHS standard and phthalate free
Technical specifications and certifications • Installation Method: screw-in
• Fittings: Brass
• Inside Diameter: 3/8 I.D.
• Lenght: 12 inches (30 cm)
• Working Temperature: -54 to 65 °C
• Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI
• Cover: Technopolymer compound
• Reinforcement: High tensile strength polyester yarns to reduce elongation under pressure
• Tube: High grade technopolymer compound
• Garden hose male and female adapter included
It is strongly recommended to install a pressure regulator or a SAVEAIR® preset pressure regulator from Series 62 to protect water lines and components from overpressure and prevent possible component failures.