10in. table saw with ripping blade.
• Powerful 15 amp., 4,800 RPM ball bearing motor
• Heavy-duty steel stand
• Blade tilts 0° to 45° for versatile angle cutting
• Electromechanical safety switch with line voltage interruption
• Single lever cam-locking handle on self-aligning rip fence
• Rip fence includes horizontal position aluminum guide to safety rip thin and narrow stock
• Side mounted miter gauge and rip fence storage
• 26 in. x 21-1/2 in. heavy-duty cast aluminum table allows up to 12 in. rip capacity to the right of the blade
• Miter gauge comes with adjustable aluminum facing for extra workpiece support
• See-through blade guard with riving knife
Comes with 10 in. carbide tipped ripping blade, rip fence, aluminum guide, miter gauge, push stick, blade wrenches and adjustment keys
Blade diameter : 10 in.
Depth of cut at 45° : 2-1/2 in.
Depth of cut : 90° 3 in.
Table sizr : 26 in. x 21-1/2 in.
Diameter of arbor : 5/8 in.
Arbor speed : 4,800 RPM
Motor : 15 amp.
Voltage : 110V, 1 phase, 60 Hz
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Limited