The Kidde P1276CA is a 120 V AC, wire-in smoke alarm with front-loading 9 V battery backup that provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages.
• Ionization Technology that may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
• Can function as a stand alone unit or interconnect with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating).
• 9 V Front Loading Battery Backup that allows to change the battery without the need to remove the unit from the ceiling.
• Hush Feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
• Test Feature that simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation.
• Tamper Resistant – Deters removal of the unit from the wall or ceiling.
• cUL listed.